5 week Baking Business Bootcamp
are aged 19-25
are UK National/ Right to work
love baking/ cooking
Feel you ought to be your own boss
Are available for an intense skill & business training in JUNE /JULY 2023
Get in touch today. Only 12 places available
Priority will be give to those who
are at risk or known to the police or
have less than 4 GCSEs
were in foster care
Training by Cynthia Tooley MBE
Cynthia is a self taught baker who set up a business making cakes from home. She grew this into an internationally renowned business that
- won Entrepreneur of the year 2014 & 2015
- turned over £250,000+ a year
- winner Lloyds Bank National Business awards Pivot for purpose 2020
- official cake supplier to BRIT awards 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023
- Official cake maker to Queen Charlotte Ball 2016, 2017, 2018
- official supplier to London Clothes Show
- Brides magazine- top 10 cake designers in UK
- Member of the Order of the British Empire
- Cynthia is a food judge on TV shows in UK, USA, Canada and beyond. She also is a motivational speaker mentoring students in year 11 across UK high schools to aim higher. She is also an entrepreneur course workshop host in University of Hertfordshire, has been a mentor in Oxford Brookes university and a speaker in University of Buckingham
Her business success was no fluke, she applied the same methods to teach her apprentices, none of who had been trained in cake making..
Her apprentices who she taught baking from scratch now all run successful baking businesses in their own right.
Cynthia coaches hobbyists & business owners across UK, Canada, India and USA to take their business to new levels.
However, charity, as they say, begids at home. To merge Cynthia's triple passion for baking + business + transformation, this business bootcamp is a practical way to change someone's future.
I'm looking for someone ready to take control of their future and earn an honest living where the sky is the limit. If you are ready to work hard, I can help you create a cooking business.
Only 12 places per bootcamp
Participants will receive
Food Hygiene training & qualification
Traning on skills to bake and decorate cakes
Training on selling
Rebranding & finesse exercise
Cake deisgn tutelage
Best in class will win
A contract to supply a world class event. *If ready to handle it
3 month mentorship with Cynthia to grow her business
3 month website package to include domain name and design advice